Σελίδες

Ετικέτες

Παρασκευή 29 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Consumer mania 3!!!!

From now and on I am going to try to to write both in English!Well i though two things!First that it would be more easy to read me bloggers from other countries and secondly because i am taking my master in management which is in English and it be a nice practice to write here in English to!

Today it was a shinny day here and was happy because after a long time I had free time for myself and only!without reading or lessons!So I went for a quick look at stores to relax and enjoy!
And i fell in love with a pair of shoes!!!yeap!
I fount it in Zara!this pair is so cute!I did not believe it that i found them in my size because usually i don't!
And then i bought this blouse which is something between shirt and dress!




Shoes:Zara






































Shirt-dress:H&M

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...