Σελίδες

Ετικέτες

Σάββατο 2 Απριλίου 2011

Bows everywhere vol.1

My latest obsession is hairbands with bows on my head...and everywhere......I like them very much...It is really easy to wear them and you can make many combinations looking different each time!Specially in the case of the "bad  hair day" i can tell you that it saved me!
Headband Accessorize

Headband Accessorize
I am sorry about my look in the eyes but it is from the effort to focus on the hair area!
Headband Accessorize
This is my favorite one because it suits with everything!

Headband Accessorize














Next i want to show you a necklace i bought recently from Stradivarius.....I wanted something like that to be in my spring outfits!
Necklace Stradivarius
This gave an idea to transform an old necklace from H&M and I added a bow to it!
Necklace H&M Plus a bow i made on my own!

2 σχόλια:

Mairyliscious είπε...

τι ομορφες στεκες !!!!!!!!!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Ι love bows!!
Υπεροχα ολα!!
Ειδικα αυτο απο Stradivarious!
Kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...