Σελίδες

Ετικέτες

Δευτέρα 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Whatever makes me happy again and again...

Here we go again....I am here with a new list...As I wrote in the past...I am a list person it makes me feel good and a litle organised...Well sometimes when i feel bad or strange i measure what i love or gives me some happyness...

1.My ringtone in my mobile phone!It the song theme of "Big Bang Theory" a tv series that I adore and gave me great times in the past when I was sad...When my mobile rings I smile in this sound...

2.The smell of coffee...god sometimes i forgot it how beautifull it is and the feeling!

3.The sun after the rain.....It is hope my beloved readers!This is my thought!

4.Table games with friends a fireplace and that's all!

5.Surprises!The seconds that are passing before you open your eyes or consider what is going on or the seconds before you see a gift....or a person!

6.Christmas spirit!I love love love Christmas!Not for the material meaning!No!I want pictures...lights..children ecstatic...smells...chocolate...red-green-gold...movies....I want my favorite persons with me and a lot of joy...well and some snow????

7.Children make me happy happy happy!

8.Exersice in gym gives me the power to feel strong and happy!

I will propose you to think of it!This is a strange year and maybe hard but there are things that keep us energetic and alive!We are here!We can!

That's all folks for now!
Kisses Reaction...................

5 σχόλια:

Marissa D είπε...

mou aresei ki emena polu afti i seira <3

Fashionable Rose είπε...

lovely post!! i love the christmas spirit and table games!!
prepei na fenomaste dinatoi sta diskola giati sigura tha erthun kaliteres meres!

Reaction είπε...

Marissa Trelainomai!
Simoni einai sundedemena ta xristougenna kai ta epitrapezia!aisiodoksia mono auto xreiazetai!

verotronik είπε...

lovely! :))
i am a huge fan of big bang theory series! :D

Emmanuelle είπε...

Δεν προλαβαίνω να διαβάσω το ποστ, ναι μακραίνω τα μαλλιά μου, καλή χρονιά, χρόνια πολλά και φιλάκια! Επανέρχομαι σύντομα να διαβάσω ποστ που έχασα, σμουτς

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...