Σελίδες

Ετικέτες

Κυριακή 1 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Sunday's total look.

This Sunday was a good day for coffee.I was in a great mood and I met a good friend of mine to chill.I dressed in grey tones a safe choice and in fashion this year.Striped cardigan by Jacqueline de Yong bought by Asos and a grey high waisted full circle Asos brand skirt with Caprice grey leather boots and gold leaf earings by Jessica Jewels.By the way check Jessica Jewels in Facebook because she is closing and sells her jewels really cheap and it really worths to have one of her pieces.




I did a light make up with earth-natural tones.I used HD make up by Make up Forever,Stay Matte transparent powder by Rimmel,Sleek Pixie Pink blush,The bronzer from Sleek Fair Contouring blush pallette,Catrice Eyeshadow primer,Browmascara by Maybeline, Jest and Trax by Mac eyeshadows, OpusLash mascara by Mac,Double Wear consealer by Estee Lauder,Full Speed lipstick by Mac and In anticipation lip pencil by Mac.I must say that Jest by Mac in Frost finish is my most wearable eyeshadow it is my holygrail eyeshadow.It has a light bright neautral peachy-pink close to beige.







 That's all folks.
Kisses Reaction.

2 σχόλια:

Stevista είπε...

Ωραίο το μακιγιάζ και οι μπότες! :) x

Reaction είπε...

Σε ευχαριστω πολυ Σταυρουλα μου!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...